If you’ve read my Frugal Baby List blog post, you’ll know I love a bargain.
From spending way too many 3am feeds online shopping, I’ve decided to hand over my list of discount codes or ways to get discounts on some great products (disclaimer: some are affiliate links)
Baby Essentials Discount Codes
- Sprout Perks: If you’re after all the discounts on products (currently over 70!), you need to sign up to Sprout Perks. It’s only £20 for the membership and filled with offers on brands from MamaMio to Jojo Maman Bebe and everything in between. You can get 25% off a membership using this affiliate link or code ONPOINT
- Whirli: Baby toys are really garish and little ones are only interested in them for so long which means we end up buying more… Whirli is a toy subscription service that means you can just rotate toys and reduce the clutter! The code 2BUP2JZO gives you either £5 or 15% (whichever is greater) off your first order
- Cheeky Wipes: I’m a huge fan of Cheeky Wipes and they’re so simple to use, they save money and are great for the environment. Perfect for poonamis and great to have on hand for weaning. I’ve also been told to have one or two in my bag for any clean ups on the go.
Click here for 15% off
- Snooze shade: Pram life means sun in the eyes in the low winter sun, risking sunburn in the summer and also distraction from naps. I love my Snooze shade for helping with all these things. They’ve kindly given me an affiliate link and code ONPOINT10 for 10% off
And not really baby related per se, more for any new mums out there…
- FIIT: If you’re unable to get to a great postnatal exercise class (like at The Barn KT9) or a personal trainer, I highly recommend trying out the FIIT Postnatal Plan which will guide you through Pilates and Yoga workouts to rehab your core and build you up to more high intensity work. Click here to get a 2 week free trial and 25% off a membership.
- If you fancy a nice workout mat to go with your home workout, Olivia and Oliver have given me a 5% off code with ONPOINT5
Baby & Maternity Clothes Discount Codes
So many adorable baby clothes to choose from! I will be adding to this list, however here are a few to get you started.
Also, let’s not forget the mamas! With pregnancy and postpartum, the body is constantly changing shape and we find ourselves trying to wear clothes that no longer fit! Make yourself feel good and get yourself a pair of leggings that you can wear through pregnancy and beyond, plus get involved in renting your wardrobe! Pure genius!
- Latched have kindly given me 10% off which you can get with code ONPOINT or simply by clicking this link here.
- For The Creators is a clothing rental site that focuses on bump and breastfeeding friendly designs. From brands like Bump & Milk, Sezane and Whistles, you’ll actually be able to look and feel good in your pregnancy. They offer £10 off your first rental with code OLIVE
- Hot Milk Lingerie: I remember buying maternity bras from H&M and they were pretty ugly and did nothing for my boobs. If you’re in need of some decent looking nursing bras, head to Hot Milk Lingerie. Here’a 20% discount link
- Claude & Co do a 10% discount if you sign up to their newsletter
- Babiators aka Baby Sunglasses (once you’ve seen them, you’ve got to have them) do 10% off if you sign up to the newsletter. Also, humour yourself at how you’ll wince at spending £12 on a pair of sunglasses for yourself, but a bit more on a pair of Babiators!
- Eddie and Bee have some of the cutest prints for parents and their little ones. Although, be warned they sell out fast! They offer 10% off for anyone signing up to their newsletter.
Some of the best presents we received when Olive was born were ready meal related.
Having a baby means you’re time poor, often can’t face thinking about compiling a shopping list, let alone getting to the shops – or that’s how we feel a lot of the time.
Since having Olive, we try and make sure we have an emergency Cook meal in the freezer as well as 3 prep at home meals a week so we have one less thing to think about.
- Cook – Cook have a new parent discount of 10%. All you need to do is sign up here via their website and you’ll be send a code.
- Gousto – This is a firm favourite in our house as they’ve got a great variety. Their referral sign up offer is really generous, giving you 60% off your first box and 30% off your first month. It gives the referee £20 credit too! Click here for mine
- Mindful Chef – This is a little more expensive, however their ethos is delicious and nutritious meals, with slightly better quality ingredients than the usual contenders. Again, they run a referral scheme, this link gives you 25% off your first 4 boxes!
- Hello Fresh – This is a link for £20 off. We used HelloFresh last year when we were stuck in a food rut after Christmas and it did the trick!
- Pasta Evangelists – Restaurant quality pasta to your door and carbs are a sleep-deprived parent’s friend. Heating up sauce and cooking pasta is about all you really want to do in those early days of having a baby. This link gives you £10 off your first order
Let’s not forget the little ones. If you’ve got a toddler or have reached the weaning stage, pre made food is a god send!